Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cha cha changes

Wow!Have these past two weeks been crazy with new things. Ella started saying Ma-ma about two weeks ago-which is music to my ears as Lilly said da da first. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful little girls. She also has two budding teeth coming in which broke through without incident. Please Lord let her be even tempered about this sort of thing like Lilly was. We also decided it was time to put her in her crib as we weren't sure how much longer she would be able to sleep in the swing. We were a bit worried b/c she has NEVER slept in anything but a carseat or a swing..one time when she was about 2 months old she fell asleep swaddled next to me on the couch, but every other time she has been in a swing or carseat or bouncer. She actually slept better and has slept better ever since. She naps better, she goes down with little fanfair. I swear I am the luckiest mom in the world. My kids are so awsome.
Additionally, Lilly went potty on the potty seat 2 Fridays ago. We went in earlier in the day and she sat forever on it and her sister was in the other room crying in her carseat b/c we were supposed to be leaving-but I was waiting it out..so later in the day when I was making dinner I just put her in there and she walked it out to me with pee in it calling it water about 5 minutes later. I was celebrating like a crazy woman and so she got really excited ran into her toy room fell down and hit her head. She has not revisted the pottyseat so I am guessing it didn't all work out as well as I would have hoped.
There is more, but dinner is ready and I just needed to get all this down.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

How awesome Tiffany! Lily will get the potty training down - just give her time! That is just awesome she's already interested and has gone on the potty!