Friday, March 12, 2010
Lilly vomits..Ella screams
Lilly has a very sensitive stomach. She has been a frequent vomiter for some time in our lifes together..a couple times a week since she was 18 months. She gets upset, she vomits..she gets too hot..she vomits..she eats dinner to late..she vomits..well..you get my point. Well, Ella for the most part is a bit of a neat freak. She really likes clean spaces, faces, ect. So now we have a topsy turvy world where Lilly vomits and Ella screams..huge bellowing screams and cries..she hates it. So this is my life one kids vomiting while the other wails until I clean it up. Its the hairy moments that actually make me fear having more kids less..not more as you would assume. Its those moments when everythings perfect that I feel like maybe I should just be done. So I guess if God wants me to keep having more babies he should keep throwing out these curveballs..but not to many or I may develop a drinking problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment