Monday, March 8, 2010
Sisters
People often ask me if my girls get along..I feel like the only way to answer that is to say "well, they get along like sisters". Its normal for sisters and I am assuming brothers, but I only have a sister to be hugging and playing one minute and slapping each other the next. Most of the time I intervene when they aren't being loving, but sometimes I just wait it out-let them play out the fight and see where it goes. They need to learn conflict resolution just like the rest of us. Most of the time it ends up me having to eventually referee, but maybe one day they will learn to sort out their differences on their own and I need to give them that opportunity every now and again. I know they love each other-so that keeps everything in perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment