skip to main | skip to sidebar

Little Black Sheep

Getting into Sheep Shape one Day at a Time. Letters to My Children and other random thoughts.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I always feel like somebody's watchin (over) me

After seeing a friends blog-I remembered these and just had to post-I love taking pics of sleeping kids although I don't do it as much with Lilly anymore b/c oh what would I do if she woke up? The first is just her giving spidey some cuddling:

This one cracks me up. This was not posed. I walked in and this is what I saw:
Posted by teeto2 at 9:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogs, Blogs, and More Blogs

  • A Day Indy Life
  • Baby Be Blessed
  • Baby Steps
  • Baking in a 6x8 Kitchen
  • Busy Baby-Busy Mama
  • Counting Calories
  • Hyperfertile Infertile
  • I am Jell-o
  • Laura Laynes Lines
  • MiniCoop
  • Miss J
  • Simple Recipes
  • Smits Illustrated
  • Stash Zoo 101
  • Tales from Labor and Delivery
  • The Mind Of Mindy
  • The Outlet
  • The Ranting of Denyse

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (14)
  • ▼  2008 (52)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • Pretend..and other stuff
      • Tank tops, Karaoki, and a Reunion of sorts
      • Finally, a MNO for me and Bible Study
      • I always feel like somebody's watchin (over) me
      • Wierd Regrets
      • That sinking feeling
      • Fun in the Sun-Glasses!
      • Vivid Dream, Song, Lilly Girl, drivers license
      • Contradiction of Myself and Half their Size
      • Yay Weekend, Lilly overwhelmed, my favorite time o...
    • ►  May (35)