Friday, June 27, 2008

Pretend..and other stuff

Okay, so Lilly is making me freak out as to how big she is getting. She has recently started to play pretend. I can't believe she is pretending. Like not pretending to talk on the phone or walk around in my shoes, which she has done for awhile, but actually walking over to her kitchen, pretending to turn on her sink, getting me "water" and bringing it to me. She is making food and drinks and I just can't beleive that she is doing these things. To me that seems like the actions of a much older child. She amazes me daily. She has also been incredibly good lately and sweet to her sister. If her sister cries she gives her a toy. I am so blessed.
She also is so cute b/c she has been saying Milp instead of milk and I love it and she we say "see you later" and "come on, mom" and motions her hand so I follow. Its like she is this big person now with cute little kid things that make me want to squeeze her.
So I didn't see ONE person that I used to work with at the picnic I was so dissapointed, but I did get to see how much Lilly enjoys Conner Prairie-we were there for two hours and barely got to do half the stuff there and she had a blast.
Ella is still wonderful and makes me feel like I am the best mom in the world and I can't believe how big she is too. It will be no time before they are both walking and talking like crazy.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I LOVE when they start pretending. I could just sit and watch them play forever! Wait until she can get Ella involved too! Then it is just so precious it will make you sick! :)