So I have vivid dreams..lots of vivid dreams. Tom sais I should write a book. Honestly if GOBS of money just landed in my lap one of my splurges would be a dream interpreter just a phone call away. I know its not real science but seriously, I want to know what they have to say. The other night I had a dream my bf and I were like two cutesy girls that were inseperable and she was dating a Senator and we would call him Senator and he even wore a button that said "Senator" on it. We decided to dress in crazy 70's clothes and she got this huge Barberella hair and tights and we got on a bus where the Senator was sitting in the back of the bus. (I also think I had a crush on him b/c I flirted a little to hard, but maybe it was the "roll" in the dream bc it was kind of sitcomy) Anyway, as I was walking to the front of the bus some old man stopped me and asked me if I knew the girl (my bf) and I was like sure we have been friends forever wanna see some pictures..where then I pulled out a stack of pictures from who knows where and start showing him-and he kept yelling at me that I wasn't showing him fast enough even though I was sliding through them like a flip book. Then Ella cried. So I was up. Wierd huh? I had another dream awhile back with John Stamos in it, but he ha cartoon eyes. Like a real person with huge cartoon eyes.
So in other stuff-the other day I was randomly flipping through the songs on my ipod and came across one I have never heard before-it was pretty interesting-I will post the lyrics when I find them online.
Next-I was at Bible Study on Tues and one of the ladies commented that boys were different then girls and her description of the differences..I was like..no my girl is like that..then I remembered that I have been told by several people who have watched Lilly that she isn't like "normal" girls. She throws herself into things, is rambunctious, not overly sensitive. My little "lady" isn't really all that girly. Sure she likes my little pony and "babies", but when it comes to rough and tumble and keeping up with the boys my girl is all about it. So while at first I thought she was wrong, I realized maybe she is right..boys are very different, but my girl is just not an ordinary girl and that works for me.
Finally, I realized the other day my drivers license sais I am 125lbs. Now I have never--or at least not since I started driving been 125lbs. I try and figure out goals to set for myself and I think-being the weight on my drivers license may just end up being one of them. I would love to walk into the license branch and they say..everything the same? And I say yes, and not feel like they could laugh a bit at the weight section. Woman are funny creatures, even when they are 15-wich btw I have a farely strict policy of not talking about weight around my girls. I so desperately want my girls to grow up thinking they are gorgous at any size. I have a girlfriend whose grandmother always called her pretty and no matter where she is at size wise and she has certainly ranged she is the most confident woman I know. More about confident woman later--but this is why I call my girls gorgous and never pick myself apart in front of them. I will leave my insecurties to myself and hopefully they won't have near as many of them b/c of it.
Such a random poster I am :)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny... was that me in your dream? Most of that sounds not too far from what we might actually do (dress in crazy 70's clothes, nickname a boyfriend/crush- Water, ahem) and you do have a lot of pictures of us :)
I too lied on my DL at 16, but only by like 5lb. I got back to my DL weight for my wedding, which made me happy since that was less than I actually weighed at 16 :) I wanna get back there again...
Post a Comment