Saturday, May 17, 2008
I wish I liked everybody...but I don't
The truth is, I wish I had more friends..but I don't and there are people that I really don't like. I want to be a bad Christian and complain about those people..talk nasty about them b/c I think they are nasty people, and honestly I do with the few friends I have. I know its not the right thing to do, we should all be accepting loving people, but its so hard. I think this Biblical principle is one I struggle with alot. I have every intention of trying to be a warm and open person, but I honestly think I read people too well. I am a firm believer in friends for a reason, season, lifetime. My best friend in the world besides my husband is my friend for life and I know my husband and I will be together for the duration of our lives, but why does it feel like its so hard to add to the mix? This is a mixed post. The truth is I walked into this post really ready to go on and on about people I don't like, but as I got down to it I realized I wish there was more people that I do (like). Its not that there aren't plenty of people that I like thats really not what I mean..what I mean is really like..like be close to. I guess I just wish my best friend lived closer sometimes b/c it can seem lonely sometime not having someone around like her..that gets me (besides my hubby-b.c honestly that man gets me better than anyone). Thank God church is tommorow b/c I am ready to get some worship going, maybe tommorows passage will be on loving my neighbor--but I am guessing not since that was last week-I guess I shouldn't have left early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment