Wednesday, May 14, 2008
No MNO for me
Sometimes I think I am cursed tp leave the house. Tonight was my Bible study MNO and I really wanted to go, but its almost 7:30 and I am hooked to a baby--MNO started at 7. I tried putting her down at 7..she screamed-she has been particularly fussy today. Actually both girls have been hanging off me in one way or another all day. I suppose I should be grateful there hasn't been anymore vomiting..well except for tonight after dinner...BAH...I think she just choked..but who knows. I think I will go to bed early tonight as I am about done with the ups and downs of today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We missed you last night! Hope that you did indeed get to bed early and got some well deserved rest!
Ditto to Diana's comment, that is almost verbatim what I was going to say!
Hope the girls give you more of a break today. :)
Post a Comment