Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rasberries, Bon Jovi, and the girl in the plastic tube

Ella is currently blowing rasberries like crazy..I never remember Lilly getting this into it, but she loves it and is making all kinds of noises with it too..I just want to give her squishy kisses when she does this..I grabbed the video camera, but of course it is dead. I can either never get it loaded in time or it is dead..sometimes I wonder why bother.
While I watch her be so cute its ridiculous I am also watching some CBS thing on Bon Jovi and I have to say..so hot and great music. I can't imagine someone not loving Bon Jovi--so if that is you, I mean..don't tell me b/c he is such a super nice guy, so good looking, and totally rocks (musically I mean) so I just couldn't understand. Most musicians eventually let me down..Don't let me down Bon Jovi..please
And finally, Lilly has this ball toy that pops the balls in the air and there is plastic tubing and of course like most kids she sticks other things besides balls in the tube. Well she stuck one of her little people in there and so the toy is currently sitting in the bathroom sink before I get around to fixing it (one of the only places she won't ask about it). Anyway, Tom asked me about it..and then he made one of his offhand comments about how he looked at that and thought how terrifying that would be, to be trapped in a plastic tube and know you probably won't get rescued for a couple weeks or at least days. I now feel incredibly bad for that little person toy and am upping the priority on my list of getting her out. Never thought this would be a thought I would even consider having. Life is funny like that.

1 comment:

Corie said...

that is too funny about the little person inside the tube... that is totally something that I would think too and then be concerned about "helping"! I wrote a post on my old blog once about a missing little person and another toy Lily had that was missing that had me all stressed out. :) Also, I put stuff up in the kitchen sink as well to get it out of the way! Good stuff.